4. Let’s be honest. Unless you place your money in front of a mirror, there are no straightforward ways to double your money.
7. A communication device will be used by the second man. It may be a text message or a computer program that speaks for the man. No one ever said these three didn’t live in the twenty-first century!
8. 11. We each have two eyes, and the pairs of eyes were not mentioned. So, in addition to the man who dropped the book, we have a total of ten persons. He is unable to see himself, yet he remains at the library.
9. He was born at the hospital in room 1955! Nobody mentioned the year 1955.
10. You can’t photograph with a wooden leg; you’ll need a camera.
11. This exercise was designed for people who are able to think creatively. Here are the figures:
12. Number 3 was the right answer. Did you manage to cope with this?