It’s possible that playing Spot the Difference will bring back memories from your childhood… all those hours spent staring at crowded images, trying to figure out what the difference is! They’re exhausting… yet oh so addicting.
Artist Gergely Dudás recreates spot the difference games in his paintings, fueled by nostalgia and a youthful excitement. We appreciate how he adapts the basic spot the difference game to the adult world.
These puzzles are not only entertaining and entertaining, but they are also excellent methods to keep your brain active!
So… Are you ready to take the plunge?
Keep in mind that this is a challenging puzzle, so keep your eyes peeled!
Take a look at the image below and see if you can find the 7 differences between them.
There are seven differences… we guarantee it. All you have to do is look closely.
Scroll down when you’re ready for the answers!
Here is the answer:
- The coiled shell is pointing in the other direction.
- There is only one dot on the yellow flag in the lower right corner.
- Instead of a sun, the sunscreen bottle has a moon on it.
- The pink ribbon on the penguin’s cap is missing.
- The orange has transformed into an apple.
- The seeds of the watermelon fall out.
- The rabbit’s ice cream has a variety of tastes.