Only Creative Thinkers Passed ‘IQ Test’ With Flying Colors
How long has it been since you took an IQ test? You’re going to enjoy what we have in store for you today if it’s been a while. We came discovered a very difficult exam for you to complete after visiting a few websites. Instead of the usual dull IQ exam, we’ve found one that will truly put your intellect to the test! While this isn’t an actual IQ test (as you probably already know), it’s still entertaining to see the results!
If you’re wondering how difficult this test is, it’s rather difficult. In reality, only two persons out of the 80 who took Apost’s “IQ test” passed, and none of them got 100 percent of the answers properly. We’re interested to see how well our readers do because we know a lot of you are true geniuses. To get started, all you’ll need is a pen and some paper. No calculators are permitted, and no cheating is permitted! You must be completely honest in order to obtain accurate results.
IQ Test for Creative Thinkers
Are you ready to get started? Great! Take a deep breath and try not to worry too much about the questions. The right answers will be provided at the conclusion of the article. Let’s test if you’re a creative thinker or not!
1. If you rearrange the letters “anther” you’d have the name of the capital of:
2. Finger is to hand as leaf is to:
3. Pick the odd one out:
4. If there are 3 oranges and you take away 2, how many do you have?
5. Choose the number that is ½ of ¼ of ½ of 4.
6. Pick the odd one out:
|a) May 22, 2012|
|b) October 30, 1982|
|c) April 9, 1983|
|d) February 31, 1998|
7. How many minutes are there in four and a half hours?
8. Grape is to peach as carrot is to:
9. Pick the odd one out:
10. If you rearrange the letters “tantric-aca” you’d have the name of a:
What do you believe your IQ score was on this test? Hopefully, you got all of them correct! Even if you earned an 8 out of 10 on the exam, you would have passed. Let’s have a look!
The right answers are shown below:
- 1. If you rearrange the letters “anther” you’d have the name of the capital of: c) IRAN (Tehran)
- 2. Finger is to hand as leaf is to: c) TREE
- 3. Pick the odd one out: d) FLUTE (flute is a wind instrument, the rest are string)
- 4. If there are 3 oranges and you take away 2, how many do you have? c) 3 (if you have the oranges, and you take some away, YOU still have the full amount)
- 5. Choose the number that is ½ of ¼ of ½ of 4. d) 0.25 (half of 4 is 2, one fourth of 2 is 0.5 and half of that is 0.25) OR depending on how your mind works (1/2 of 1/4 = 1/8, and 1/8 of 1/2 = 1/16, and 1/16 of 4 = 0.25)
- 6. Pick the odd one out: d) February 31, 1998 (there is no Feb the 31st on a calendar)
- 7. How many minutes are there in four and a half hours? d) 270 (4 x 60 = 240 + 30 = 270)
- 8. Grape is to peach as carrot is to: b) Raddish (they both grow underground)
- 9. Pick the odd one out: b) Milk (milk is used to make all of those products)
- 10. If you rearrange the letters “tantric-aca” you’d have the name of a: c) Continent (Antarctica)