How did you perform in English class? Do you believe you’ll be able to pass a grammar exam if one is required? Try it out and let us know how it goes!
Take a piece of paper and write down whatever you believe is the correct answer. The right answers may be found at the bottom of the page.
1. Sarah kissed ___ yesterday?
2. ___ should we invite to the wedding?
3. ___ wants to go to the cinema?
4. The storm ___ thousand of people.
5. Eating chocolate daily can have a positive ___ on one’s mood.
6. You can come and see me ___ day you like.
These are the correct answers: