Scientists think that how we view things is influenced by how our brain processes information, while other studies have shown that personality is inextricably tied to the shape and function of the brain.
To put it another way, how we view things may disclose details about our underlying nature, and these riddles are a fun way to find out.
1. How many animals can you see?
- 1-3 Perhaps you simply needed a little more time;
- You got the most apparent ones, but you missed quite a few; 4-6 you got the most obvious ones, but you missed quite a few;
- 7-9 Your attention to detail is excellent, and you are so close to perfection;
- 10-13 You may be an FBI agent, or you might already be one.